Welcome to our website.
We know that digital technologies can save lots of time and money, free up key personnel, and speed core business processes. This conversational website introduces the next-generation advertising and marketing services agency: the customer engagement agency. As you read, you will discover that we rely on edited and heavily tagged transcripts of interviews and roundtables—“conversations.” The journey of transformation will unfold as a series of conversations for what’s possible, attainable, and imperative—“thought starters.”
Join the conversation. Add your thoughts and opinions. Sign up for our free newsletter at the bottom of the page.
Value in the form of market capitalization migrates to the most efficient business model. Example: Apple versus Dell. An epic migration of value will accelerate in the ad agency business. Question: What’s your business model for the Web 3.0 reality?
- Earning and keeping the trust of customers constitutes the primary aim of all businesses.
- A new breed of customers have internalized the Web and mobile services, growing all-digital “third hand” as an extension of their core social identities.
- These self-directed all-digital consumers reject traditional brand marketing and advertising as irrelevant and intrusive. They live different.
- They seek a growing array of on-demand services and ingenious ways of personalizing content and services for themselves and their friends—how word-of-mouth marketing works in our always-on era.
- The fulfillment of these digital third-handed customers requires that businesses use the following capabilities:
- Digital-service business models defining what new digital applications to build or secure from partners that will augment how client attract and keep customers for life.
- CIO blueprints depicting the current Web service-delivery capabilities of both the agency and client as well as a modular roadmap of future capabilities—that agencies and clients will decide which to build, buy, or rent.
- Innovation leadership processes for speeding the development game-changing business concepts and new services, the validation of operational and user requirements, and the socialization of “future proofs” for new digital services.
- Trust networks comprising business thought-leaders, visionary technologists, master practitioners of digital-service development, and process-oriented solutioneers (subject matter experts in technical applications).
- The rapid, future-proofed specification of a transformational digital business strategy and companion development roadmap defines the role and function of an innovation leadership academy. See Proposal.